Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost 1984 gs750e manuals ??

Need your help again guys,

I search the net for a repair manual for my 1984 gs750e model, even for the european model the gsx750 1984 (Clymer, Haynes or anything) and I cannot find anything that looks like it, beside the one for the gs550!! Please help me on that?

Thanks a lot!

Originally posted by Michoui
    Need your help again guys,

I search the net for a repair manual for my 1984 gs750e model, even for the european model the gsx750 1984 (Clymer, Haynes or anything) and I cannot find anything that looks like it, beside the one for the gs550!! Please help me on that?

Thanks a lot!

I think the only option for the '83-85 GS(x)750 and 700 is the factory service manual. I know there is a .pdf version out there someplace on the net....

/\/\ac

Comment

Thanks for the info, I'm gonna try this right away and also sharpen my patience for another couple of days!

why can't we find such a manual?? Is it because they didn't sell enough of them??

Comment

Help folks...................................any success finding that pdf file for the workshop manual for a 1984 GS 750 E???

Just bought one that needs some attention and I am needing this info.
        Thanks

Comment

If anyone has the .pdf file for an '81 GS750E I'd sure appreciate a copy!

Comment

I just picked up a hard copy of the GS750 factory service manual

which is for:
            GS750LT
            GS750LX('81-model)
            GS750EX('81-model)
            GS750EZ/TZ('82-model)
            GS750TD/SD('83-model)

you'll just have to give me some time to scan it to a pdf. Once I do I will post it up here for everyone to have.

Comment

Thanks! And thanks for the pic....that's exactly what my bike must have looked like at one time!

Well, the stator cover's a bit different......oh, well, it's close!
              Last edited by Guest; 10-07-2006, 07:34 PM. Reason: added second line

Comment

Working...
              X