Any one know where I can get.......?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one know where I can get.......?

Im looking for fittings to put air into my forks. Dennis Kirk on line has a syringe type tool with a fitting that claims to not let any air escape. I have made up my own tool that will fill both forks at the same time. It is an "H" shaped tool made of nylon hoses and brass T's. I have a 0-20 LB guage on one side, and a Bulb type pump on the other. Im looking for fittings to go on the other ends that will hook up to the valves on the forks, and disconnect without letting any air escape. I may also have to add a shut off valve in the middle of the line so that I can disconnect one side at a time, but for now I am trying to find the end fittings.

Thanks Chris.

think i saw those fitting in dennis kirk.

Comment

They only sell the whole thing.

The catalog has one pump for high presure forks. They have three on line. One of them is a low presure pump 0-15 lbs. You can only fill one fork at a time though.

Im building a pump that fills both at the same time equaly. I'll check again for the fittings, but I think they only sell the pump.

Comment

Have you considered just making up a fitting that stays connected to both sides all the time with just one filling valve our just packing your fork springs with washer or PVC pipe to gain the correct sag and forgetting about the air alltogether?IMHO
        Dink

Comment

Working...
        X