head light wires missing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

head light wires missing ?

Changed H/L and had all wires disconnected when hooking back up found I am missing an orange and black and white wire for my front brake switch my schematic does not make sense to me so what do they hook up to ?
    I have an orange with a green stripe and a red/with a blue stripe could it be that they connect to these ?

Not trying to confuse anybody my front brake switch has two wire's
    which are white with black stripe and solid orange .I hate to burn something if not connected right you can tell I done that in the past LOL .I guess that is my fault for trying to clean all connections without first looking .
    thanks Robu
    PS: On 81 GS1100E

Schematic shows an Orange with green stripe and red with blue stripe are the ones you need. Orange to Orange.

Comment

Originally posted by arveejay
      Schematic shows an Orange with green stripe and red with blue stripe are the ones you need. Orange to Orange.
      that is what my schematic shows also ,it's just odd that a black and white wire would connect with a red and blue .I guess Suzuki does things different
      other bikes, I have owned did not mix colors on electrical wire's .

Thanks for your response , Robu

Comment

If I remember right without looking there was a piece of white tape on each wire to help line them you determine the hook-up.

Comment

Working...
        X