Sharing a seat success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing a seat success

Last week I road my 1100G about 250 miles across the state of Missouri. At the end I was clearly reminded that my seat foam had seen better days. I thought I would touch base with an auto interior shop here in KC and see if they would sell me some foam. They refferred me to Comfort felt and foam. After a brief conversation on the phone on Monday I went home from work, pulled off the front of the seat cover, pulled out a knife and cut off the foam from the hump (king queen seat) forward. They cut a new piece of very dense foam for it and then covered it with Memory foam for 60.00.

Then I took it home and put in back under the seat cover (I did have to do a little trimming) and it is like a new seat.

I can hardly express my joy on sitting on firm foam after the trials I had in the past.

Joy is a comfy butt. :-D

Comment

Did you order the memory foam from Comfort felt and foam? perhaps you can share a # for them?
      Thanks
      --L

Comment

I will get the number for you on monday, They are in the book for Kansas City Missouri if you are in a hurry.

They had all the stuff there. dropped of the seat at 8:00 AM picked it up at 3:00 the same day

Comment

Originally posted by rgierer
          I will get the number for you on monday, They are in the book for Kansas City Missouri if you are in a hurry.

They had all the stuff there. dropped of the seat at 8:00 AM picked it up at 3:00 the same day
          I need to find a place like that around here. Lancaster PA. There probably is, I just don't know where they are.

Comment

Comfort Felt & Foam Inc
            3021 Cherry St.
            Kansas City, MO 64109-3124

816-531-0822

Comment

Working...
            X