Wiring Diagram for GS650GL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiring Diagram for GS650GL

Does anyone have a wiring digram for the 650GL scanned in they would be willing to email me? I'm replacing the stator and RR with the Electrex units and I found that the PO did some free lance wiring on the bike - I suspect that this is what caused the problem to reoccur after he replaced the RR. I would sure appceciate it!

Kirk

wiring

sure, I can do that. You'll get it within the next 24 hours.

Comment

Great! My wife bought me the bike as a b'day present a while back. I took it for a ride and it ran great - until it died on me. The battery was totally discharged. I tested the charging system using the instructions on the Electrex site and found out that the BOTH the stator and RR were bad. After I got into the bike, I found out the PO had replaced the stock RR with another stock unit. While he was at it, he did some splicing that I'm having trouble IDing. I'm thinking that it was actually the stator that was bad to begin with or some of the splices were/are bad and caused the RR to fail again. I've replaced the stator and I'm ready to bolt the RR in place, but I want to ID everything so I know everything is where it belongs and makes good contact. Hopefully, this will be the last time I have a problem.

Thanks for the effort,

Kirk

Comment

sorry

...I was working late yesterday so I didn't have time to scan the diagram. I'll quit earlier today and do it as soon as I'll be back at home.

patience...

Comment

Working...
        X