What handlebars are these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What handlebars are these?

Anyone know what brand or such, these handlebars are?

Originally posted by PoPr
    Dude, that's a Haynes manual, those must be the Suzuki stock "L" model bars. You can probably get them through Bike Bandit or something, look on the microfeiche.
    Currently bikeless
    '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Heh, mention in the Parts Wanted that you're looking for an original set of L-style bars. I bet you'll find some cheap!

Comment

Originally posted by kalessin
        Heh, mention in the Parts Wanted that you're looking for an original set of L-style bars. I bet you'll find some cheap!
        Thanks mate , The problem is... I live in Sweden... :-|

Comment

Pay for my round-trip to Sweden and back, and I'll deliver the handlebars to you for free.

Comment

Hm. International shipping for an original pair of GS-L handlebars from the USA might be expensive... how about maybe finding something from somewhere in the EU? I bet moto junkyards are rare, but they should be out there somewhere.

Comment

Hand-deliverly. Seriously.

Think about it,...

Comment

Originally posted by PoPr
                They are indeed the L series handlebars…and I have them on my bike.
                There is a bone yard near me that has HUNDREDS of them…so if you can’t find them in the EU, let me know and I will try to quote you a price to buy and ship them. I’m guessing that it would cost about 50 USD total…but that is ONLY a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleMike
                  Pay for my round-trip to Sweden and back, and I'll deliver the handlebars to you for free.
                  You don't wanna go to Sweden Mike, I've been there. It's clean as a whistle, all the people are beautiful, healthy and happy, heck, the subways are even beautiful places.

So different than the USA, you'll feel uneasy!!

Since I have witnessed this horror before, you should have me bring over the "L" bars. I'll even bring some good American chocolate, and a fine watch made on 122nd street in NYC (accurate to within 2 hours a week)! Tempting?
                  Currently bikeless
                  '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
                  '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro
                    You don't wanna go to Sweden Mike, I've been there. It's clean as a whistle, all the people are beautiful, healthy and happy, heck, the subways are even beautiful places.

So different than the USA, you'll feel uneasy!!

Since I have witnessed this horror before, you should have me bring over the "L" bars. I'll even bring some good American chocolate, and a fine watch made on 122nd street in NYC (accurate to within 2 hours a week)! Tempting?
                    I can't compete with that deal.

That said, I'm tall, slim, blonde hair and blue eyes. I should be able blend, eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleMike
                      I can't compete with that deal.

That said, I'm tall, slim, blonde hair and blue eyes. I should be able blend, eventually.
                      Hmmm, tall, slim, blonde, ... looks like you arent gonna compete with that Jethro! hehehe -

I have a pair of L bars in the garage, that I could travel over with, I might not be slim or blonde either, but I am Canadian, so that should make up for the rest right?

Comment

Yet another possibility at the german EBAY:
                        http://cgi.ebay.de/Suzuki-GS-550-750...QQcmdZViewItem
                        77 GS550B

Comment

Working...
                        X