No announcement yet.

Battery Tender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Chinese electricity works the same as U.S.A. electricity - haha.

BUT, Wal-Mart is believed to be able to sell cheaply because slave labor is used to make their products. Above and beyond the humanitarian considerations is the quality issue.

Buy the genuine Battery Tender.

Del

Comment

Originally posted by Del
      Yes, Chinese electricity works the same as U.S.A. electricity - haha.

BUT, Wal-Mart is believed to be able to sell cheaply because slave labor is used to make their products. Above and beyond the humanitarian considerations is the quality issue.

Buy the genuine Battery Tender.

Del
      Had you said : 'Above and beyond the quality issue is the humanitarian issue', I would have been more concerned. Even so, those people get paid money to work and they use the money to eat. They are just as important to me as any other human being on earth. There comes a point where we must let others in this world participate in the world economy and we can produce things that are more technologically advanced. I have been working at a steel mill for the past two days and it really frustrates me to work with people who don't care if the job gets done or not. They're in the union and the union will protect them. I'm sorry, there are a lot of really good employees that are union members, but there are a lot of union members that are not good employees. This attitude is not good for out country. Look what it did for the steel industry. American made doesn't quality like it used to . Why are we riding Jap bikes instead of Harleys? They're cheaper and better - that's why. Sorry to rant, but it's been tough working with the turkeys that I've had to put up with for the past two days. Very nice people, but not the best people for the job.

This ought to open a can of worms. 8O

Terry

Comment

Generic vs the original and Chinese erecticity

Not a probrem re: the two types of tenders and I've no idea about any differences in our juice vs there's.

Comment

The can of worms with the union label

A short response to "The Nose's" comment regarding working with Union members. That can of worms you opened has, in a very real sense, a union label on it. If you think its bad working with union members that have a lousy attitude about quality because their union will protect them, try managing this same work force. I presently work for a company that has a unionized work force. FORTUNATELY I'm not in management. Having been a manager at a "normal" company, I sincerely feel sorry for the managers because this company doesn't have the huevos to confront the union. When a manger attempted to implement some much needed discipline, there was all kinds of hell to pay. As a result, the members get away with all kinds of destructive acts. The ironic thing is that the people who will be responsible for this company's closing will be the same one's to scream the loudest about how they got screwed. Amazing! Okay, I'm stepping down off the soapbox now. Anyone else want to take over?

Comment

Originally posted by ByteRisc
            I saw some of you were talking about getting additional Tenders or needing to charge more than one battery, and I thought you might like to read this. Straight from the BatteryTender site.

How to chare more than one battery at a time, in parallel or series.
            Might be more convenient for you.

http://www.batterytender.com/catalog...d_Parallel.pdf
            I ran this set up last year for the batteries on the Suzuki and the Yamaha that I store for a friend. Both batteries kicked the bike over at first try when I put them on in the spring. All I had to do all winter was check the water level.

Comment

Working...
            X