control ??s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

control ??s

looking to change my horn,light and start, kill switch on GS 1100ex will any newer control switches work ? My light switch went on the blink and want something I can match to both sides .the start switch also needs throttle control .Thanks Robu

Replacement Controls

This place you can order a replacement switch that controls the horn, turn signals and high beams. They are made for 7/8" bars and sell for $80
    I have seen replacement start/run switches but can't recall where I see them. As far as wiring goes, I am sure they come with a schematic that tells you which wires go where, just a transfer from old harness to new switch.

Bill

Comment

http://www.bikebandit.com has the Suzuki switch assemblies, for $98 left and $86 right

For less money, EBay might have the right Suzuki parts, or you could try a salvage yard.

Finally, you could *carefully* disassemble the old one and clean it up, and see if that works. There are annoying little parts in the left-hand switch assembly, but cleaning up the metal with some spray contact-cleaner (do not use Radio Shack brand, get De-Oxit brand or the stuff from Autozone) could fix for very little money.

Comment

If you can do a little wiring??? you can use almost any switch

Comment

Working...
        X