Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS(X)1100 TSCC lubrication system diagram

OK chaps,

Someone must have one in a manual or Suzuki publication somewhere... but what I'm after is a lubrication system schematic diagram for the GS(X)1100 '81-'83 TSCC engine.

I found one in my Haynes manual (looks like it's been copied of an old GS1100 spec. sheet from somewhere) but it's so small and indistinct that it's next to useless.

So if you could scan me a copy (or give me a URL to one somewhere on the WWW), that would be excellent. And if it's a particularly neat pic, I may well end up posting it on my website to help good GS(X)1100 lovers everywhere.

Cheers,
    Mike.

What??!! Is there no one at the mighty GS Resources who can help me with this? :shock:

Comment

This is the lubrication system schematic for a 1980 GS1100ET with the 16 valve TSCC engine. The '81 should be the same, and probably the '82 and '83 as well. I had to make the resolution low to keep the file size down, so the visual quality is low but usable.

Comment

This was a link from another fellow member, maybe a repair manual listed here.

ghwrenchit

Comment

That's a great help guys... top stuff indeed! \\/

Cheers,
          Mike.

Comment

Working...
          X