Lowest tire prices wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowest tire prices wanted

Its that time again so I've begun shopping for the place with the lowest tire prices. So far, it's looking like Chaparral. Does anyone know where I can get a better price? I'm looking for a replacement Dunlop K491 Elite for the front. Chaparral has them in this month's Motorcyclist ad for $64.97.
    Thanks.

Re: Lowest tire prices wanted

Originally posted by Al
    Its that time again so I've begun shopping for the place with the lowest tire prices. So far, it's looking like Chaparral. Does anyone know where I can get a better price? I'm looking for a replacement Dunlop K491 Elite for the front. Chaparral has them in this month's Motorcyclist ad for $64.97.
    Thanks.
    Dennis Kirk will beat any advertised price (total, that is including shipping) by a dollar.

Hap

Comment

Thanks for responding. I used to buy all my tires from Dennis Kirk. They screwed up my last 2 orders though to a major degree and had a lousy attitude about it. I decided then to do biz elsewhere. Satisfactory customer service is important to me even if I have to pay a little more.

Comment

JC WHITNEY, CHA CHING TIRES!

Comment

I've been paying some great prices on tires on eBay. Last one was a Dunlop K627 rear 17 incher. I forget how much I paid, but the total, including shipping, was well below retail. These were new tires, all in excellent shape, and recently manufactured.

Search eBay Motors and type "Dunlop", or "Bridgestone", or whatever you prefer. If you're patient, you'll get the tire you want at just the right price.

I know there are inherent disadvantages from buying on eBay, but I've had good results so far.

Nick

Comment

Check out Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse. ( www.mawonline.com ) I've been finding tires much more reasonable than Dennis Kirk. I don't know if they will match others prices or not

Comment

Also check out www.discountmotorcycletire.com tehy have good prices too.

Comment

Hmmmm... I've done alot of business with DK and they've always gone out of their way to give good service. That's kind of odd.

Comment

Working...
                X