1978 GS750E Exhaust Canister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1978 GS750E Exhaust Canister

I have a Jardine Exhaust because it is the only one I could find listed for my bike. I do not like the canister that came with the header. Can anyone reccommend a canister that fits and is compact? I saw a few here that were from MAC but they do not list one currently. I have seen canisters adapted from other bikes but nothing adapted for a 1978 when I looked.

Originally posted by christopher_2
    I have a Jardine Exhaust because it is the only one I could find listed for my bike. I do not like the canister that came with the header. Can anyone reccommend a canister that fits and is compact? I saw a few here that were from MAC but they do not list one currently. I have seen canisters adapted from other bikes but nothing adapted for a 1978 when I looked.
    Measure the inlet of your canister and check Ebay for Yoshimura or other canisters.

Comment

I will look up Yosh I was hopeing someone had gone down this route and had some models in mind last time I did a search it took hours.

Comment

Originally posted by christopher_2
        I will look up Yosh I was hopeing someone had gone down this route and had some models in mind last time I did a search it took hours.
        The main thing is just the inlet size of the canister. After that it's just a matter of finding one that matches up.

Comment

Working...
        X