Replacement Front Brake Fluid Reservoir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement Front Brake Fluid Reservoir

I'm a little concerned with the brake fluid reservoir on my 78 GS1000 E. It is chalky and fry and looks very fragile. I'm not having much luck googling this part. Is it just a dealer order or does anyone have any hints on replacements?

By the way, this site rawks! I appreciate the help and information everyone offers. Thanks a bunch. I hope to have this bike going strong before the end of the summer and should thanks to the help of the GS Resources. Maybe someday I'll know enough to feel good about contributing...

Alphasports lists The resevoir itself as suzuki part # 59687-47021. Go back and check that to be sure. Ive screwed up before. 8-[

http://www.alpha-sports.com/Parts/SM78.htm

BTW, Id check with the stealer before I ordered from them or bikebandit. Often times once shipping is factored in its cheaper and/or faster just to get it locally. Might as well get the seals too, just to be on the safe side.

Comment

Mine crumbled like an old dome light when I was dinking around with my front brakes. The dealer had one on the shelf for ten bucks.
      I bet they are the same part between our bikes, but I could be wrong.

Comment

If you want to spend the money you could always get a newer master off of ebay, something from a bike with twin disc brakes should work well.

Comment

Working...
        X