how do i post a picture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do i post a picture?

just starting my fisrt motorcycle project, 1981 gs 750L, i'd like to post some pics but not sure how.

Hit manage attachments when you are posting or get an url at photobucket or a site like it.
    1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
    1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Hoping this works

Last edited by Guest; 07-03-2006, 11:16 PM.

Comment

There she is.

Any advice???? :-D
        Last edited by Guest; 07-04-2006, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Is it a 750 or 1100? You need to give us some details in order to give you any advice. Looks like my 80 1100L in the dark
          1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
          1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Specs

1981 Gs 750 L

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366
              Is it a 750 or 1100? You need to give us some details in order to give you any advice. Looks like my 80 1100L in the dark
              The bike is a 1981 GS 750 L. Is the Clymer somewhat accurate?, E model better than L model <----- True/False Is it gonna be worth it??? Flat Black BBQ paint here and there. Its been off the road for a few years I'm guessing. But does it ever scream till the bowls run dry (prime), the petcocks shot, seats shot, exhaust is shot (Baffles are all bouncing around inside of it) Both side covers are missing. Airbox to carb boots are nice and solid. Back tire is bald. Boy does it sound good when it starts. I can almost get a trip around the backyard with it. Clutch fells nice. The first couple gears shift well. I'm thinking I will be able to find all parts for reasonable costs ( ebay, here, etc.). I'm somewhat mechanically inclined. Not a mechanic though. I have access to all car mechanics tools. The rust is not nearly as bad when its sunny out. I think I can get a lot of it to clean up. I'd love to make next years Cabot Trail Run. I'm not looking to make bike of the month (that would be nice). I want to be able to go out every other Saturday in the summer for a nice drive. I need to be able to take my wife if she wishes to go. And I'd like to drive away from my stepbrothers 1984 Honda Shadow 750. I like this bike because I think it seems like it will be reasonably easy to work on. With everyones help here I am somewhat confidant I think I can pull everything together. My plan is to do all of the work myself. I am also relatively new to the whole computer world... Any of those tips along the way will be much appeciated as well. Thanks. Jason

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

my 2 cents

83 gs1261 all good stuff had gsxr rear wheel but went fat go to photobucket and search for 1261fatty for pics

Comment

Working...
                X