• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well parts are in

Parts are in! Here goes nothin. 8-[

Comment

Its done!

I did it, got the stator and RR from Electro sport and it went fine it seems. My connections seemed ok and shes runnin great. \\/ \\/ \\/ \\/

Comment

seem to still have a problem

idiot light for the brake keeps goin on and off for no appearnt reason, and if you click the headlight to bright the headlight idiot light comes on mounting for the headlight bulb seems solid aswell this is an obvious short but I cant seem to find it

Comment

Originally posted by Suzuki mad
          The headlight has a ring where the bulb fits in and mine was loose hence the shorting out. Could be a fault with the right hand handle bar switch?
          Mines also had a major short in its life and had the Honda reg/rec conversion done. Cooked the tempurature gauge, fuse box, headlight and serveral rubber cover when it went. Still have a tail warning light problem though with an extra earthing cable.
          The main earth is the front battery box to frame connection. I made up an extra earthing lead to the engine to cope with all the wires that go to that point.

Suzuki mad
          GSX1100ESD 1983 Restored and running in!
          GS1000E 1981

Isnt that handle bar control a pain in the ass to take aprt and put back together?

Comment

Working...
          X