gas tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gas tank

I know this subject has been up before (rust in a tank). My question is how do you treat a little surface rust in the tank as opposed to big chunks?
    The reason I ask this is I have located another tank and I am going to look at it after the holidays. The guy said it has a little rust in the tank but is in good shape. Is this a big concern?
    Any help would be great.
    Thanks Gerry one y

Hey Gerry. An easy way to get the information that has already been discussed here at the GSR is to use the Search feature at the top of the page. Enter Gas AND Tank, in the search window and you'll get a lot of the old strings to check out!
    GY

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryy
      Hey Gerry. An easy way to get the information that has already been discussed here at the GSR is to use the Search feature at the top of the page. Enter Gas AND Tank, in the search window and you'll get a lot of the old strings to check out!
      GY
      Thanks I'll give it a shot
      Gerry

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry
        Originally posted by Gerryy
        GY
        Thanks I'll give it a shot
        Gerry
        Yup, found what I was looking for.
        Thanks Gerry

Comment

No problemo!
          GY

Comment

Working...
          X