83 Gs550 Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

83 Gs550 Exhaust

I found a 4 into 1 exhaust for THE 81-82 GS550E IT IS A Marshall exhaust and they are found mostly on the european sites. My question is, would the exhaust fit on a 1983 gs550e? It looks like a nice setup.

that's the one thing I've never tried.. I have an '80 550E exhaust hanging in the garage. If you can wait till this evening or the weekend at the latest I can take measurements of the headers....

I know for the fact the rear mounting will be different and may requires the use of some bracketry...

Comment

Marhsall exhausts are nice. You lucky dog.
      Currently bikeless
      '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
      '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

It's only nice if it works \\/ \\/ and if i read the site right, it goes for about $300+

Comment

Originally posted by skreemer View Post
          that's the one thing I've never tried.. I have an '80 550E exhaust hanging in the garage. If you can wait till this evening or the weekend at the latest I can take measurements of the headers....

I know for the fact the rear mounting will be different and may requires the use of some bracketry...
          did you ever check this out? still curious...thx or could i put a new mufflers on instead and keep the headpipes?

Comment

bump bump

Comment

Working...
            X