want to get rid of my battery. how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

want to get rid of my battery. how?

i am building a bike and i dont want to use a battery because it would look ugly on my project. how do i go about this any kits, wiring diagram, or just what do i need to do and get. thanks

I know how..

Just replace it with a flux-capacitor and you're off and runnin' :-D

Comment

No battery??

No seriously...You do need a battery to run the electrical system particularly the starter. Does your machine have a kick-start? How do you think the system runs your sparkplugs??
      Take heart & hide your battery as best you can...deleting your battery from the whole system is more of a headache than its' worth.
      _________________________________________Rick..... ...

Comment

Yes it has a kick start and i would really like to get rid of the starter too, just want to make her plain. any ideas?

Comment

You'd need a total loss ignition system like drag racers use. But it's not streetable, becasue you won't have any lights or anything that has variable voltage (horn, gauges, etc.)
          Currently bikeless
          '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
          '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Working...
          X