No announcement yet.

Yoshimura GS1000 Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I uploaded a scanned jpg image to JB's site. The original scanned image with croping was about 264k. I could open it and zoom in and read the article. After I uploaded the picture it's much smaller and I don't know if you can zoom in.

Take a look at it - just page 1 for now until I get this sorted out. Let me know if you can read it. I may have to send via email to those that want it because I'm not sure how this is going to work.

Comment

Back again. I went to the site again and saved the pic to my computer then opened it. The size is 88k and the text is so poor I can't read it without getting a headache. My original was 256k and very readable.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Hi Swanny, I have a webpage similar to that of Jay and the total size of the content is limited to 3 mb so I think it does that to keep the filesizes down. Could you send me the article straight to my e-mail?

robinjo69@wanadoo.nl THANX!!! Robin Hofstede.

Comment

Gidday Swanny,
          Richo here, i am the proud owner of a gs1000s 79 and i have just re built the engine with 1085 kit and i could do with some handling tips, if you could send me the artical as well it would be appreciated.

JIMKAREN@bigpond.com

Cheers Richo

Comment

Hey swanny got the email address wrong
            JIMKAREN1@bigpond.com
            ta Richo

Comment

I know Swanny, that your probably being besighed with requests for this article, but if you find the time I'd love the article e-mailed to me also! Jimvore@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance! Jim.

Comment

The whole article can be downloaded from my website:

I posted a link in the general forum; should have posted it here too...

File size including images is about 4.8 Mb.

Comment

Thanks for posting the link.

Comment

I'll delete the Yoshimura article tomorrow, to make some space on my website. If anyone still wants to download it, better do it today! 8O

Comment

Working...
                    X