Radio Shack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radio Shack

I'm not a huge fan of Radio Shack because, usually, they have two employees...one is stupid and the other is incredibly stupid. However, I went to their store the other day because my 'Cutie' was exchanging something for her stereo and I noticed that they had a clearance on their air pressure gauges....and, they are perfect for bikes...priced at $4.97 each.

I bought one and tried it out; it's quite nice...just thought I'd mention it.:?
    1980 GS1100E....Number 15!

Would that be the Bilingual Talking Tire Gauge (English and Spanish)?

I agree, that would be perfect for illiterate riders, or if you are checking your tire pressure in pitch dark, or if you want to learn how to say tire pressures in Spanish.:-D :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by Boondocks
      Would that be the Bilingual Talking Tire Gauge (English and Spanish)?

I agree, that would be perfect for illiterate riders, or if you are checking your tire pressure in pitch dark, or if you want to learn how to say tire pressures in Spanish.:-D :mrgreen:
      I have one of those talking gages. After using it too much, I actually forgot how to read! But now I know Spanish!:-D

Just kidding! It actually works pretty good.

Comment

Talk, talk, talk...

I'd forgotten about the 'talking part'....It's a good fit and seems to be quite accurate. Since I lived and studied Spanish in Guatemala and Ecuador, I can take full advantage of this finely crafted, precision instrument.:-D :-D

If it's in range, it screams out "Bueno"...if your pressure is either too high or too low, it cries out "Malo!!".
        Last edited by chuckycheese; 07-29-2006, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Hey Chucky, are you going to the swap meet today? I just found out about it last night. Now I'm scrambling to find a way up there.

Comment

Swap meet!

Hey Tom, I haven't heard a word!!! Where and when?? Thanks!:-D

CEC

Comment

Classic Japanese Motorcycle Club (CJMC) annual swap meet. This weekend, somewhere in Auburn. I don't know exactly where. I'm not gonna make it today after all. And tomorrow I'm helping a friend pick up his bike in Pacifica. So I guess i'll have to wait for next year. I wonder if they travel?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom MLC
                Classic Japanese Motorcycle Club (CJMC) annual swap meet. This weekend, somewhere in Auburn. I don't know exactly where. I'm not gonna make it today after all. And tomorrow I'm helping a friend pick up his bike in Pacifica. So I guess i'll have to wait for next year. I wonder if they travel?
                No one told ME! Auburn you say? That's only 100 miles from Reno. Is it happening tomorrow, too?
                85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
                79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

Comment

Hey, I found the info: http://www.cjmc.org/2006%20Schedule.doc

Anyone going? I might be persuaded to make the trip....oops, I'm hijacking, huh?
                  85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
                  79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

Comment

Working...
                  X