GS 1000 1982 Master Cylinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS 1000 1982 Master Cylinder

I just pickrd up an 82 GS1000. The problem that I have is the front master cylinder resivouir is broken. . Does any one know if you can purchase just the resiviour or do I have to replace the whole master cylinder assembly. If so where do you find one?:? . I have been all over the internet to no avail . Thanks in advance for your help Ray[-o<

Try Suter's Speed Shop in Madison, WI. Their website is sutersspeedshop.com. Walt there has an email address on the bottom of the homepage that you can contact him at and he is quite quick to reply. I have used him several times both when I lived in Madison and when I have moved. He has an entire junkyard full of japanese bikes and will most likely have the part your looking for. If he doesn't I would be suprised. I would take a photo of the part you need and send that to him also, it will help him locate the part faster.

Comment

If you can't find a used part that works, here is a new master cylinder assembly. Click on 1982 SUZUKI GS1000S 1982 and select "Front Master Cylinder". $135.00 is spendy for a whole new master cylinder, but at least it's available at JT Motorsports.

Comment

If you have a twin disc GS1000 you can put on a single disc master cylinder. Slightly increased braking power.

Comment

Master Cylinder

Thanks for all the info it will come in handy. :-D :-D Its nice to have this forom rather than relay only on what the dealer says.

Comment

Working...
          X