Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New replacement fuel/air pilot screws for BS34SS carburetor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New replacement fuel/air pilot screws for BS34SS carburetor.

Where can I find Replacement pilot screws for my carburetor. I went to the dealer and they told me there was no part number listed for them because they are set at the factory. I was wondering if anyone knows of a pilot screw from another carburetor that will work on a BS34SS, that I could order from the dealer.

Re: New replacement fuel/air pilot screws for BS34SS carbure

I ordered carb rebuild kits from

when I was rebuilding my 750. The pilot screw was in the kit.
    Unfortunately, the kits were $25 for each carb. You may be able to phone them and get just the pilot screw without having to buy a complete kit.

Earl

Originally posted by garybuild
    Where can I find Replacement pilot screws for my carburetor. I went to the dealer and they told me there was no part number listed for them because they are set at the factory. I was wondering if anyone knows of a pilot screw from another carburetor that will work on a BS34SS, that I could order from the dealer.
    Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

another posibility Http://www.motorcyclecarbs.com
      I think Kawsiki also used the 34 BS carbs

Comment

Pilot screws for Suzuki GS's

Typically the BS pilot screws that GS used have steel pilot screws. They typically get destroyed on removal because of either lock tite or crazy glue from the factory.

We have pilot screws in stock and are available for most GS models. The screws come in two sizes. 20.6mm long for the GS750/850/1000 models, and a 22.0mm long for the GS1000/1100/1500 varieties (personally I dont remember there being a 1500 so maybe it is for the 1150 instead but this is what is said in the catalog for that part.

Smaller machines may or may not fit. But if you look at the microfiche some models show the OEM pilot screws.

Send us an email at sales@motorcyclecarbs.com and we will be happy to hlep out.

Comment

Working...
        X