Carb rebuild kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carb rebuild kit

Anyone have any experience with these rebuild kits?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUZUK...14735350QQrdZ1
    Thanks.

I bought those kits for my 550 a while back from the same eBay seller. They worked fine.

Comment

I got some from him a week or so ago because i desperately need needle valves. AGAIN. :shock:

Still waiting on them........

Comment

Originally posted by GSstiny
        I got some from him a week or so ago because i desperately need needle valves. AGAIN. :shock:

Still waiting on them........
        So you're saying you ordered them a week ago and haven't seen them yet? Have you ordered from him/her before? If so, how was the transaction?

Comment

Originally posted by chiphead
          So you're saying you ordered them a week ago and haven't seen them yet? Have you ordered from him/her before? If so, how was the transaction?
          Yeah, yet to see them. If he shipped parcel post (which can take up to 9 business days) it could still be en route. I hadnt gotten anything from him before, but his feedback is good, so who knows. USPS should be able to get some carb kits from FL to WV in a week though. Ill post back if/when they ever show up.

Comment

I've used Georgefix several times. Petcock, K&L rebuild kits. It doesn't state it in the description but those are K&L kits. He had great shipping and communication. I recommend him highly. I hope he doesn't make me eat my words.
            1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
            1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Just an update. The kits showed up at my parents house today. Either I selected the wrong address, or he only ships to verified addresses. Ill have to wait a few days for them to actually get to me. But I know theyre on the way. He mustve shipped parcel post, thats why it took a full 7 days.

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366
                I've used Georgefix several times. Petcock, K&L rebuild kits. It doesn't state it in the description but those are K&L kits. He had great shipping and communication. I recommend him highly. I hope he doesn't make me eat my words.
                Same here. Great transactions, decent quality parts. I think he shipped priority mail to me, took 4 days or so.

Comment

I think those are a littel pricey .. I would try this place I got my rear caliper stuf from them a while back that or bike bandit should have something

Comment

Thanks Kato. For what you get in the kit for $17.50 each it seems to be a fair deal. I ordered them this morning so we'll see what happens.
                    Thanks again to all who repsonded.

Comment

Working...
                    X