GS1000 engine gaskets in Vancouver???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS1000 engine gaskets in Vancouver???

Hi, I'm in need of some engine gaskets and valve guide oil seals in the vancouver BC area. Does anybody in my area have a suggestion of where to try?

Or a good online place, I'm ok with a bit of a wait, just hoping to save a few bucks!

Suzuki Dealer: Vancouver

Try Modern Motorcycling on Commercial Drive. They have a wide selection of parts for older Suzuki's

SV

Comment

Could try www.bikebandit.com as well.

Comment

Engine Gaskets

Try www.2canucks.com I bought a mac 4 into 2 and an engine gasket set from them for my gs1000. Remember Cdn. money

Comment

Thanks a lot guys

That was exactly what I needed!

Comment

Try and locate a biker dealer that has a computerized gasket cutting (C&C) machine, they can cut all the gaskets you need save for the head gasket and valve seals. They have an extensive CD database that just about has every bike made. And you can get your gaskets right then and not pay for shipping charges and you dont have to wait for a week or more to get them in most cases where dealers seem always to say, " i can order those for you". I've used my local dealer for mine and they are new gaskets where the factory gaskets have been setting around for a long time and seem to seep from their age. Dried out compared to newly fresh cut ones.

Comment

Working...
            X