No announcement yet.

Just purchased a GS850

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree the bars look a little higher than my GS850GL. I also have the turn outs on my bike and yes they sound good but I would like to go back to orginal mufflers. Nice bike

Comment

Thanks for all the nice comments and info everybody. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna replace the handle bars and grips, they just don't seem to fit me, and they jam my wrists on the bumps.

I'm just impressed at how many nice looking GS850's are around out there. I'm probably gonna get the tank redone as well. I'm not that into airbrush especially when its a half nude woman with a sword between my legs. Just not my thing.

Shamer we can set something up if you want to hear em ring, lemme know.

-Pyloff

Comment

I'm probably gonna get the tank redone as well.
        Just air brush a shirt on her and turn the sword into a broom ;-).

Paint looks pretty nice other wise, would be pricey to do it over to that quality.

Comment

A year later and I'm still dealing with the airbursh. Her front leg won't get off the ground but I don't care. I'm still riding with the original paint job. :-D

Gotta love the GS.

Comment

Yeah, It is a Problem (albeit a GOOD One) that these Bikes Run So well that No One wants to Shut Down Just to Deal with Minor (Or Major) Cosmetic Issues.:-D
            sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
            2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Dead on there. The darn thing started after a year of sitting there. In the garage no love, still painted up. I paid too much but I didn't expect it to give me my moneys worth.

GS convert here.

Especially when the bike is the same age an me... Its a bit of a creepy cool factor.

Comment

Working...
              X