Liquid gasket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liquid gasket?

Providing a surprisingly human shopping experience. Trusted and secure. Millions of domains to choose from.

I need to replace at least two gaskets that are leaking, the oil pan and the one behind the boot by the kickstand where the shaft comes in. Both are leaving a couple drops on the garage floor after rides. Tried to tighten, resulting in a slower drip but still there. Any thoughts on liquid gasket or a sourse for replacements?

Please don't use liquid gasket. Try bikebandit.com.

Comment

Originally posted by bronzeback View Post
      Any thoughts on liquid gasket?
      My thought... Don't use it. I'd trace them and cut them out of cardboard first !

Comment

Umm...yeah....I'd stay away from that stuff. I used it, once, on a car. It took me forever to get the junk on the car, and then FOREVER to take it off, once I found out it hadn't worked. LOL I just saved the time and bought the right gasket. Lesson learned, and pannies wasted.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up fellas... I tried BIkebandit but could not track down the pieces...probably not looking hard enough. I'll try again...

Comment

Give Jeff a call at : http://www.z1enterprises.com/
            He won't have the parts listed on the web, but you can ask him personally and he will order the parts for you. He is excellent to work with and has even ordered parts from Japan for me.

Comment

Working...
            X