Rear shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear shocks

Hi I have a suzki gs1000e Whit rear Air/Oil shocks I need to know how much oil to put in ?

Stock rear shocks are not serviceable, they are not rebuildable and you can't replace the oil. I don't thenk they are air sprung either.
    Currently bikeless
    '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

marco

Suzuki canged their rear shocks in 1980 to air / oil shocks but i still don`t know how much oil to put in

Comment

Marco the only place I can think of that would have that info is a genuine service manual, it may not either as the shock may have been considered "non- rebuildable" by Suzuki, only other thought would be to ask a suspension rebuilder.

Dink

Comment

I am going to this and i will post the photo`s on here

Comment

I am not sure what the shocks are like on your model, but I have an 82 katana 1100 that had bad shocks. Rebuild was not an option, so I went with a set from a kawasaki. They fit just fine....and in my opinion, look much nicer on a bike like the katana. Not sure how they will look on yours.
            I got them for $200 delivered by joining a kawa forum......which I will deny doing if asked...lol.

Comment

Working...
            X