Best source of tires online??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best source of tires online??

I'm shopping for new tires and wonder where the best place to find them online is. Price is obviously a major concern, but I'm also interested in reputation/customer service.

THANKS!

Sir William

chaparral motorsports in california... I think web site is chaparral racing .. correct spelling of chaparral will get you there. Check them out. I think they only charge $9 to ship. I live close enough that I've been to the store and can only say OH BOY... The selection of new bikes alone is worth the trip... But they have some pretty good on line deals for tires... Anyway.. then there's always EBAY.... JOE

Comment

Let Ted Tread and team get you going on the road safely

Best prices on most brands and easy to use.

I have used them over 15 times without an issue.

Comment

I've had good luck with Dennis Kirk and they do carry a lot of sizes not found everywhere. I think their prices are about average.

Earl
        Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

I just bought a set of Bridgestone BT-45 Battleax tires from www.discountmotorcycletire.com. They had a wide selection of manufacturers and sizes, and they had the best price I could find among the usual sources. They haven't shown up yet (I ordered them last weekend) so I'll let you'all know it there are any problems with this vendor.

Comment

Originally posted by Plymouth
            www.tiresunlimited.com

Best prices on most brands and easy to use.

I have used them over 15 times without an issue.
            This is where I got my tires as well.
            Good price and fast shipping.

Comment

Working...
            X