Love my 82 750T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love my 82 750T

Just wanted to let everyone know how great a machine the GS 750T is. Bought the 82 with 45000 kms on it in the spring, put some good oil and plugs in her, and drove the beast every day possible with NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. This bike always started and performed wonderfully at speed up to 200 kms!!!!! I will keep her and repair her forever. Love to hear from fellow owners.

Wow you have two!!!

Just kidding, lol.

Yeah, I liked mine too! I found that I could prop my feet up on the handle bars (I had flatter bars than stock) and rest my head on the passenger grab handle and go to sleep. I used that functionality many times!

Comment

HOLY COW !!!!

How fast did you go with yer feets on dem bars !?!?!?!?!

sorry, i had to ask just couldn't help it.....................devil make me do it.

1984 Suzuki GS 750E
      1981 Ducati Pantah 500

Comment

I just got mine Friday, but I'm loving it already! Got some work to do, but till then, I'm enjoying riding anyway!

Commodus, I sat in the parking lot at work, leaning back on the sissy bar, with my feet stretched out on the road pegs, and I could definately sleep there (was talking on the phone at the time).

Comment

Yeah it's bizarrely comfortable eh?

Oh, and to the above poster, never above 160km/h. I'm not crazy, sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by jetta90 View Post
            HOLY COW !!!!

How fast did you go with yer feets on dem bars !?!?!?!?!

sorry, i had to ask just couldn't help it.....................devil make me do it.

1984 Suzuki GS 750E
            1981 Ducati Pantah 500
            Dang, you beat me to it. :twisted:

Comment

I agree

I would have to agree with you G-man. I've owned mine for twenty-one years and have never considered selling her. I don't know what I would do without it. It has been very fun and dependable, not to mention a nicely styled bike. It's good to hear others that enjoy their "T's" as much as I have over the years. \\/

Comment

Working...
              X