Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheNose
    Originally posted by shaftzuki
    Terry - that won't be necessary, I've been happily married to the same woman for just shy of 22 years now (she's been known to check these posts from time to time) 8)
    Happily married. I thought that was an oxymoron.

Terry
    in't it???

Comment

Originally posted by Dink
      Okay, Dink. I know you have one of the special women in this world. I was one of the many guys on this site that was jealous when we saw that Katana. Besides, you know that Queenie reads these post too. Nothing like a little flattery to "butter-up" a woman. What are you trying to get her to let you buy now.

Terry
      Another Katana As a project would be nice.BTW she never goes to the technical forums unless she is sent there
      Dink
      Hey Dink, you seem to forget that I check the forum while you're still asleep :roll:

Another Katana, definately not :? unless it is for me

Comment

Originally posted by WifeofDink
        Originally posted by Dink
        Okay, Dink. I know you have one of the special women in this world. I was one of the many guys on this site that was jealous when we saw that Katana. Besides, you know that Queenie reads these post too. Nothing like a little flattery to "butter-up" a woman. What are you trying to get her to let you buy now.

Terry
        Another Katana As a project would be nice.BTW she never goes to the technical forums unless she is sent there
        Dink
        Hey Dink, you seem to forget that I check the forum while you're still asleep :roll:

Another Katana, definately not :? unless it is for me
        So that's how you have such a happy marriage. You only communicate through these forums.

Terry

Comment

Reminds me of my wife. She emails me when I'm sitting 8 feet away from her computer desk. :-)

Earl

[quote="TheNoseSo that's how you have such a happy marriage. You only communicate through these forums.

Terry[/quote]
          Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

so that's how you have such a happy marriage. You only communicate through these forums.

Terry
            Yup
            Dink

Comment

So what was the original topic here anyway, and yes, even I am sometimes happily married. Wife never reads this forum, she doesn't even know about it.

Your's, me.

p.s. We often communicate through ICQ, sometimes even voice mode, our computers are six feet apart. Guess I'm a nerd...

Comment

Working...
              X