Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS 1000 front wheel compatability

Hi everyone,
    I have a suzuki X7 which I'm looking to beef up the front end with twin discs using a GS1000 front wheel, I have just a quick question or two which I hope will be easy ones: Are the front wheels for the GS range all the same (ie:GS550, 750 etc) , also the GS1100 Katana also looks exatly the same as the GS1000. Can anyone confirm this please ?
    keep up the good work !!

Check an online parts fiche. http://www.alpha-sports.com/suzuki_parts.htm

Terry

Comment

Originally posted by 2stroketim View Post
      Hi everyone,
      I have a suzuki X7 which I'm looking to beef up the front end with twin discs using a GS1000 front wheel, I have just a quick question or two which I hope will be easy ones: Are the front wheels for the GS range all the same (ie:GS550, 750 etc) , also the GS1100 Katana also looks exatly the same as the GS1000. Can anyone confirm this please ?
      keep up the good work !!
      The 750 and 1000/1100 (2 valve) wheels are interchangeable, but I don't think the 550 wheels are? Cheers, Terry.

Comment

GS550 wheels are the same as the 750/1000/1100. They have a cap on the right side, but they are drilled for dual disks.
        The oddball wheel was the 18" front on the GS450. They aren't drilled for dual disks.

Comment

Working...
        X