Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bigger jets in the two middle carbs?

Applyes to GS1150 1984

Anybody who knows if it will be of any benefit to change the main jets to #122 instead of #120?

The GS 1150 was delivered stock with all carbs #120 and for some markets #122 for carb two and three.

se also http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...pic.php?t=6010

Karl not needed unless your motor is running hot, or plug colour is off.
    Dink

Comment

Originally posted by Dink
      Karl not needed unless your motor is running hot, or plug colour is off.
      Dink
      Thanks Dink,

I think like you, that the jetting difference is more related to the temperature in the country than to the different cam types.

Could you do me a favour and look what carb type you have on your GS 1150 EF? (see the other post)

Karl

Comment

Karl I have the 00A30"s on mine , in Australia we never saw the reduced hp versions. In fact Australian GSX1100EF/GS1150ESF have 18" rear wheels, country code in oz through Suzuki is E24
        Dink
        When are you gonna get a messenger program?

Comment

Color of sparks is OK and the bike runs fine, often a little bit TO COLD, so I decide not to start messing with the jets and leave them all at #120.

Probably has the first owner done the job correctly, as he upgraded the bike to the 122 HP version when the bike was new.

BTW:

If you mean messenger program ICQ or simular, I think I have a problem with my firewall and so on...

Comment

Originally posted by kz
            Color of sparks is OK and the bike runs fine, often a little bit TO COLD, so I decide not to start messing with the jets and leave them all at #120.

Probably has the first owner done the job correctly, as he upgraded the bike to the 122 HP version when the bike was new.

BTW:

If you mean messenger program ICQ or simular, I think I have a problem with my firewall and so on...
            Karl what is the 122 hp version??

Comment

called version A in the manual, all markets except Austria, West Germany, Switzerland and Sweden.

see http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...pic.php?t=6010

Comment

Working...
              X