• Show
Clear All

I can't believe the old "jumper cable" trick hasn't been mentioned yet :-D

Comment

I can't believe the old "jumper cable" trick hasn't been mentioned yet

me too.

Comment

Originally posted by moto_dan View Post
        I can't believe the old "jumper cable" trick hasn't been mentioned yet :-D
        Do I even DARE ask, if this trick has anything to do with excessive voltage/amperage ?

Comment

Originally posted by Road_Clam View Post
          Do I even DARE ask, if this trick has anything to do with excessive voltage/amperage ?
          Yeah be a devil, go on ask!!!

Dink

Comment

This forum contains old posts which may have information which may be useful. It is a closed forum in that you can not post here any longer. Please post your questions in the other technical forums.

I had run across the original thread from ice in the archives back in the spring. When I have time I'll try to find it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Ricks View Post
              http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...ad.php?t=89962

I had run across the original thread from ice in the archives back in the spring. When I have time I'll try to find it again.

Here it is....always a fun read.

Technical Info posts that are deemed to be important or popular will be placed here for easier access. If you feel a post should be moved from the Technical Info forum to here then PM the Administrator with your request.

Comment

Originally posted by beby99 View Post
                Yeah, thanks alot...it didn't work..and you can see in the pic, the cover's still on. I'm ok though, thanks for asking.

Comment

Working...
                X