Manual for 1981 GS400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manual for 1981 GS400

Just trying to check and see if anyone knows of one that can be downloaded. I'm not looking for a clymer manual to buy I know that somewhere on the internet there has got to be a factory service manual to download :-D. Also off the top of your head (i'm going to run a search for this after I post also) does anyone know what size NGK spark plug to use for the GS400? What about oil filter? Where is the oil filter? I saw a circular cover above and to the left from the oil window and that's where I suspect it is but my roommate says that's where ignition stuff is. Man I need a manual....... Thanks guys, not new to motorcycles but I'm new to Suzuki's. Prev. owner was running champions in the bike.....No wonder it gave him problems.........

filter

the oil filter hosing is bolted to the underneath of the sump a round housing held by 3 domed nuts

is your bike a twin

plugs b-8es for 2 cylinder gs400s
    Last edited by Guest; 11-30-2006, 04:32 PM. Reason: added info

Comment

Yeah it's a twin. Sorry I assumed all gs400's were twins. Like I said I'm new to Suzuki's. I'm usually a honda fan but I like my free bike! The bike had caught on fire at the stator wires but I got it to run the other night. I'm going to take the stator out on Saturday and check it out + rewire all of the charging system. I hope the stator isn't toast but it probably is.

Comment

i have a manual for your bike if you want it, i got rid of my 450. its a clymer. send me a pm if your interested

Comment

Make that 2

I might as well tag along here.

I also need a manual. if there is an online version that would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
          X