Please direct me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please direct me

I will right off tell you I am a web idiot, I can't find anything!

I have been trying to find a RICK'S r/r and so far have only found the factory site, and no deals there, jeez, the factory is supposed to have deals.

Where did you buy your r/r?

Or should I order from Electrex in the UK?

Don't know if these are Ricks brand

Comment

Rick's only sells wholesale to distributors. Companies like Dennis Kirk, JP Cycles, Parts Unlimited, etc. carry Rick's Electric. That's why there are no deals.

Comment

Originally posted by SqDancerLynn1 View Post
        Don't know if these are Ricks brand
        http://www.crc2onlinecatalog.com/Index_Main_Frame.htm
        The R/R's I have bought from them were Ricks. You could call them and specify a Ricks.

Earl
        Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

Originally posted by Clone View Post
          I will right off tell you I am a web idiot, I can't find anything!

I have been trying to find a RICK'S r/r and so far have only found the factory site, and no deals there, jeez, the factory is supposed to have deals.

Where did you buy your r/r?

Or should I order from Electrex in the UK?
          Z1 Enterprises has Rick's Regulators for Suzuki listed for $67.50. If your model isn't listed because its connectors are not bullet connectors, it would be easy make new connectors or solder joints.

Comment

Thanks a lot guys you are lifesavers\\/

Comment

You can purchase Rick's components through Parts Unlimited. Most all motorcycle dealers are set up to get parts from P/U. Rick's does not sell directly to consumers.

Comment

Originally posted by Road_Clam View Post
                You can purchase Rick's components through Parts Unlimited. Most all motorcycle dealers are set up to get parts from P/U. Rick's does not sell directly to consumers.

http://street.parts-unlimited.com/6/1505/2535070
                Incorrect. I just bought a r/r and stator directly from Ricks about 2 months ago as it is about 18 miles from my office. Call them and you can buy direct, the home page even tells you how you can pick it up at thier shop:

Aftermarket Motorsport Electrics parts for motorcycles, dirtbikes, atvs, motosport vehicles manufactured and distributed by Rick's Motorsport Electrics
                Currently bikeless
                '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
                '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Working...
                X