GSX550ES Fairing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GSX550ES Fairing

Does anyone know where I might find the body fairings that cover the sides and bottom of the GS550ES. I believe they were fitted only to GSX550ES European models as my Haynes manual shows. I have been looking at ebay and googling with no luck. Thanks

I know for a fact lockhart phillips had after market lowers... look for GS550EF (F for Full Fairing)... not too sure how rare they are though...

Comment

Thanks Skreemer, I check out Lockhart but could find nothing. I am checking with two junkyards who say that have a GS550EF for parts.
      :-D

Comment

Comment

[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Thomas.Kenny/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/GS550EF.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Thomas.Kenny/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/GS550EF.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

you must be looking for these

Comment

I am almost positive that Ultimate cycle in Hamilton Ontario has some as this is where I got my set from http://www.ultimate-cycle.com/

Comment

Thank you for the information I have sent them an inquiry.

Tom

Comment

Gsx550es?

Is that an accurate model designation? I have an 1985 GS550ES and I was curious that there was a GSX550ES. I went to the model info at TheGSResources.com home page and took a peak and their tables indicate that there is no X model in the 550 size. Just trying to make sure that I understand the model you're working with.

Comment

The GSX550ES was out of the USA....IE ...Europe, ect

Comment

in suzuki's infinite wisdom, they did not call 4 valve GS's, GSX in the US. The 83-86 GS550 is really a GSX550 ;-)

And like skreemer said, you're looking for EF fairing parts.
                        You'd have to be crazy to be sane in this world -Nero
                        If you love it, let it go. If it comes back....... You probably highsided.
                        1980 GS550E (I swear it's a 550...)
                        1982 GS650E (really, it's a 650)
                        1983 GS550ES (42mpg again)
                        1996 Yamaha WR250 (No, it's not a 4 stroke.)
                        1971 Yamaha LT2 (9 horsepower of FURY.)

Comment

Working...
                        X