Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Position of the vacuum line between the cabs for my 1000S???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOPS! It seems I now owe YOU an apology. :-) I promise to try to control my big mouth. :-) :-) Sorry about that.

Earl

Originally posted by robinjo
    Uhm...that wasn't meant in an angry way what so ever I thought Harry could take a little joke from a fellow Dutchman like that. The last thing I want is to get you guys angry.

OFFICIAL APOLIGY, HARRY WILL YOU PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY STATEMENT *GETS DOWN ON HIS KNEES*
    Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

OFFICIAL APOLIGY, HARRY WILL YOU PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY STATEMENT *GETS DOWN ON HIS KNEES*
      No harm done Robin

Now get up on your feet and get that GS1000S running!

Or do you need a "fellow wooden shoe" on your behind to encourage you?

Comment

Phew what a relief, now I can sleep again

And yes it's running again Started it up yesterday to hear it run and today I let it run for about 10 minutes and retorqued the head. This week, probably thursday i'll get my chain and sprockets and take it for a testdrive. It still needs the valves and carbs adjusted but it sounds pretty good, when I got it it was running without a filter in the stock airbox and larger main jets, so I bought a Suzuki filter and the correct main jets.

(And about the wooden shoe issue, don't make me come up north. :twisted: )

Comment

(And about the wooden shoe issue, don't make me come up north. :twisted: )
          8O

Comment

[(And about the wooden shoe issue, don't make me come up north. :twisted: )[/quote]

What a Laugh!! In a country the size of Holland, going north from one end to the other might take 3 or 4 hours. :P :P

I visited my relatives in Emmen, in 1990, and for the weekend, visited Berlin, as the wall was coming down. When I saw the relatives on Monday night, they had to be picked up off the floor (shock, not laughing) They could not believe someone driving 5 hours each way for the weekend. I decided not to tell them of prarie trips of 4 hours each way just for coffee when I was a kid

Comment

Originally posted by Jakie
              What a Laugh!! In a country the size of Holland, going north from one end to the other might take 3 or 4 hours. :P :P
              You're right about that Jakie. I live in the northern part of the country (not far from Emmen ) and it takes a little over two hours (if there are no traffic jams) to get to Amsterdam.
              Germany is only minutes away for me (10 miles and no speed limits there ) and Belgium, Luxemburg and France are not far away either. Belgium would be a 3 1/2 hour ride...

Comment

Germany is only minutes away for me (10 miles and no speed limits there ) and Belgium, Luxemburg and France are not far away either. Belgium would be a 3 1/2 hour ride...
                oupsss

the south of belgium is just like this song of the 60's : turn turn turn...

a lot of small roads, in the woods or in the country, going up and down, left and right (if you ever seen a race at francorchamps on your tv, the rest of the country is the same, but roads are open )

luxembourg too

V++

Comment

Working...
                X