Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2Into1 400L

I have been thinking about putting a 2 into 1 on my 81 GS(x)400L

Does anyone have any experiance with this? Do i need to make pipes? or can a use half of one off say an 650?

Going witht the 2 into 1 eh? I am in the same boat you are. If you do make your own you have to make sure that the header pipes are the same length for the 2 cylinders as you want the exhaust flow to be balanced. I am pretty sure that aftermarket companies used to make 2 into 1 systems for these bikes though. You might want to explore that option as long as it is within budget.

http://www.oldbikebarn.com/part.php?id=5356&subcategory=Exhaust%20Systems%20-%202%20into%201&bike=&DisplayPerPage=20

If I do end up making my own I could give you the specs or make one for you as well

Comment

ive got a 2 into 1 exhuast on my gs450e
      think this is the one i have
      M4SX/Motad/S
      To Fit :- GSX400/GS450 Twin. Complete 2 into 1 system. Bright chrome finish.

Comment

Thanks oldschool. black eh... works for me Little pricey though. I think I may end up bending them myself after all. I remember you said you modified a set of pipes.. any pics of how that turned out?

I think my engine will eventually got blacked as well. Did you find any balance issues when you put on the 2 into1?

Comment

Working...
        X