Needle Valve And Seat???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
    I see you got it running. How far into the carbs did you go? Tell us what you did so others can learn from you.
    Glad you stayed out of the savage yards:shock:
    Everything looked brand new the floats had absolutley nothing on them and the tanges were shiney.I took the needles and seat off anf the o-rings were flat.The main jet was not clogged and I replaced all the o-rings the robert sent me.I think the po went through these before he sold it to me.I took them to a cycle place to get a couple of the screw out with an impact and he said it looked as if they were off a newer bike.I soaked everthing and put them back together and changed the oil.I also went with the 5/16ths blue urethane fuel line with no filter.I started up the instant I touched the button and I took the choke off after 30 seconds and it idles perfect at 1100 rpm's.I will sync the carbs when i get the sycnronizer but it runs like a screming banshee!!!!It ran good before but there is a big improvement now.Thanks for all your help, everyone.Now im going to do my front forks.I called and the new o-rings will be in wednesday.Hopefully my springs will arrive this week also.Nothing left to do after that but ride!!!

Comment

Working...
    X