Good Parts Prices out of Arkansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Parts Prices out of Arkansas

I have been buying some parts from this supplier out of Arkansas and they have consistently been cheaper that other fischers. The spark unit for my GS550 ES runs
    $ 282.17 vs. close to $400.00 from others.

www.crotchrocket.com/fiche_select.asp

Check them out. Tom

Have they changed their ways recently?

12-18 months ago, lots of us were VERY unhappy with these jokers. Some people waited months for parts, no replies to emails, no status updates, no tracking info, and people who called to ask about their parts got the runaround and bald-faced lies. The only thing they ever did promptly was charge your card the instant you placed an order.

I waited close a month for $40 worth of fairly common maintenance parts, with no communication whatsoever and no replies to emails and phone messages.

So anyway, this outfit has a very poor reputation around here. If they have cleaned up their act, please let us know some specifics of what they have done to improve communication and speed, and what your experiences are.

By contrast, several people here have had excellent experiences with Flat Out Motorcycles in Indianapolis. Their parts guy even checks in on the forum sometimes, and they order, communicate, and ship promptly. Best of all, their pricing is slightly lower than JT Motorsports/crotchrocket.com on the parts I have checked.
    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

Well I ordered a new left intake manifold and o-ring set from them and a few other small parts and got them in a week. Thanks for the warning, I did not know the history you have outlined in your message.

Comment

I just ordered 4 sets of pistons rings from them two weeks ago and had them within a week. No complaints
        1980 Gs550e....Not stock... :)

Comment

Maybe they've changed their ways, then!

Anyone else been happy with crotchrocket.com recently? Did they actually communicate with you?
          1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
          2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
          2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
          Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

I've had good experiences with them, but I used the phone number to check on things if I had a question. good prices can be worth a little wait, but your instance was a doozy bw.:shock:

Comment

Working...
            X