4-1 exhaust system for '82 GS1100GK??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-1 exhaust system for '82 GS1100GK??

Who makes one currently, if anybody?? This particular GK has been stripped of the factory luggage and fairing, so I would assume that a 4-1 system intended for an 1100G might be fine?? What about systems for the E models and/or the smaller G models (850, 1000)???

P.S. I've owned and sold many bikes, and we have a deposit on this one already (I own a shop called Barely Legal Bikes in Athens, AL), but this is such a strong and fun bike that I may end up giving the guy his deposit back! It's a much better bike overall than I expected, especially with all the luggage off and some Euro-type low handlebars installed.

I just picked up a Vance and Hines 4 into 1 exhaust from Motorcycle Superstore
    http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...70&Style=17400#

You can also try Motorcycle Pro Shop

I put it on my bike and love them.

MAC also sell exhausts for GS but heard that they do not last per previous postings.

Comment

Originally posted by oilheadron View Post
      Who makes one currently, if anybody?? This particular GK has been stripped of the factory luggage and fairing, so I would assume that a 4-1 system intended for an 1100G might be fine?? What about systems for the E models and/or the smaller G models (850, 1000)???
      I am 99% sure the exhausts for the E models or the 1000s and 850s won't fit. I would double check to make sure that the exhausts shown on the sites listed above will work on your 1100G. The Vance & Hines system for the 1100G must be a somewhat recent addition to their product line. I searched high and low for an aftermarket exhaust for my GK a few years ago and found nothing. If you end up getting one PM me and let me know how it works out....

Comment

Originally posted by kichigai View Post
        I just picked up a Vance and Hines 4 into 1 exhaust from Motorcycle Superstore
        http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...70&Style=17400#

You can also try Motorcycle Pro Shop

I put it on my bike and love them.

MAC also sell exhausts for GS but heard that they do not last per previous postings.
        What model GS did you put it on ????

Comment

Working...
        X