850's really burning oil-stupid/easy question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom MLC View Post
    Just to set the record straight, I wasn't trying to dis you. Just suggesting to Greg that there are differences in auto & bike spark plugs. I didn't know this at first myself. Bought a compression tester at PEP Boys and it didn't fit!8-O Found out the hard way. I shoulda asked the GS Guru's first!](*,)
    Wasn't taken that way at all. Just stating that I bought one at Kragens and it had the right spark plug thread:-D
    1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
    1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
      Wasn't taken that way at all. Just stating that I bought one at Kragens and it had the right spark plug thread:-D
      Cool, man. 8-)

Hey Chef, have you seen the thread for the 2nd Annual Western States Rally? Check out the GS Meetingplace Forum. Yosemite/NV in July. Can you make it? We need more SoCal riders this year!

Comment

Working...
      X