Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compatible Parts.

I'm looking for compatible replacements for the following '83 GS750E parts:
    1. Fuel sending unit. The original's dead after sitting in old gas for over a decade. My friend may be able to bring it back to life, but if he can't, are there units for other years and models that would work?
    2. Speedometre. The tach's dead and I've been unsuccessful in looking for another on eBay and the local junkyard. Similarly, are there units from other years and models that would have the same mounts and electrical connections, so I'll have a wider range of options to search from?

Thank you very much in advance.

Originally posted by Quasimodo View Post
    I'm looking for compatible replacements for the following '83 GS750E parts:
    1. Fuel sending unit. The original's dead after sitting in old gas for over a decade. My friend may be able to bring it back to life, but if he can't, are there units for other years and models that would work?
    I would like to know about the fuel sending unit as well. I need something for an 83 GS850GLD.

Comment

I just found this link http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...ad.php?t=81513

in another post for fixing your sending unit. Have not tried it yet, but its worth a shot

Comment

I saw that, too, when I did a little research before I posted my questions. I just want to have a plan B, if the current unit's well and truly dead.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X