epoxy on the cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earl
    I just took the suzuKi for a 20 mile ride and there was not a drop of oil from the spot i repaired using the product you recomended. I have copied yoUr post to a note pad document. I will add the overkill method of cleaning that i used also with the recomended acetone. I then will send the document to you for additions/corrections and we can post it in tips and tricks.
    I will test it for a couple of more days and then finish the document.

WHOSE SMILING 8O 8O

Comment

Well Scotty, good to know youre smiling. :-) :-) I'm glad it worked out for you.

Earl

[quote="slopoke"]Earl
      I just took the suzuKi for a 20 mile ride and there was not a drop of oil from the spot i repaired using the product
      Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

dgeorge wrote:
        Quote:
        The help that i recieve from you folks is priceless to me. As for the wise cracks --well use you imagination
        Yea they are priceless too. You couldn't sell them even if you wanted to.

I would like to shoot some of them

I suppose you will use the Musket you bought at '' Ye Olde Shoppe '' when you were buying the Violin from that Stradavarious guy.

Comment

Originally posted by joed
          dgeorge wrote:
          Quote:
          The help that i recieve from you folks is priceless to me. As for the wise cracks --well use you imagination
          Yea they are priceless too. You couldn't sell them even if you wanted to.

I would like to shoot some of them

I suppose you will use the Musket you bought at '' Ye Olde Shoppe '' when you were buying the Violin from that Stradavarious guy.
          Earl has given me a positive view of ther irish but you are not helping. My father was the first Italian family to move into an all irish neighborhood in brooklyn((red hook section)) and there was much blood shed by the wops vs the micks. And now you start in again.

Comment

I took a few long ride in the past 2 days and no leaks on the gs crank case any more Earl.

Comment

Isnt it great when a plan comes together? :-) :-) G O O D!

Earl

Originally posted by slopoke
              I took a few long ride in the past 2 days and no leaks on the gs crank case any more Earl.
              Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor
                Isnt it great when a plan comes together? :-) :-) G O O D!

Earl

Originally posted by slopoke
                Isn't it great that i didnt have to go for a top end job just to stop a leak. You are on my list for a lunch at my expense when we get to sebring again this year. I really enjoyed that little town and it will be better next trip because we have a few more florida ((boys/nuts/bikers/or whetever)) to meet us there.

Comment

Working...
                X