GS 750 ES Restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS 750 ES Restoration

I just recently purchased an 83 GS750ES. It hasn't been started in over three years. I was wondering if anyone knew where the best place to look for aftermarket parts such as an exhaust. I have seen pictures of this bike posted online with vance and hines exhaust and yoshimura, however I can't seem to find any sites online with applications for my bike. Any info would be very much appreciated.

The pipes from other years and models fit aswell. someone on here must know. I have a 700 and was also wondering what pipes would fit.

Nick

Comment

Buy & sell electronics, cars, clothes, collectibles & more on eBay, the world's online marketplace. Top brands, low prices & free shipping on many items.

or
      Buy & sell electronics, cars, clothes, collectibles & more on eBay, the world's online marketplace. Top brands, low prices & free shipping on many items.

Comment

Marshall(JAMA) exhaust and Motad and BSM still make exhaust for the GS750/700ES (GSX750ES) you can use exhaust for 87-90 gsxr750.

Nick has the super trapp, I have a Marshall deeptone, Oldschool might have more insight on what will fit.

Good luck
        Kevin

Comment

Marshall Deeptone

My advice is get a Marshall Deeptone.
          I've got one on my GSX750 and it sounds awesome :-D

Comment

As others have said air/oil cooled Gixxer and Katana systems all fit as do the Gixxers slingshot carbs and cams (750 Katana also). Most online sites and the aftermarket in general is failing in their support for older bikes in the states and only a few U.K. folks will ship out due to thier VAT system. I have called a couple of breakers over there and as long as I'm willing to pay the tax and freight they will ship. But check stateside yards as well as many of them have good used parts. You can find what your looking for its just a frustrating ordeal sometimes.

Comment

Working...
            X