Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chain adjustment driving me crazy - it'll be a short trip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick Diaz
    No comment.

Shaftie Nick

Terry

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Diaz
      Just had to do it, er Mr. Smartypants?

Do what, Simon? What did I do? I'm innocent! I didn't say or do anything! All I said was, "No comment." So, I made no comment because I didn't have a comment to make! You should admire my self-restraint instead, Simon!
      So there!
      The shafted one
      Nick, I greatly admire your self-restraint ..........however, I am less than convinced about your innocence.

Comment

Simon, the only crime I'm guilty of is hunting deer by motorcycle.

Sir Deerslayer

Comment

Terry if the difference between the tight spots and loose spots is 3" then the chain has to be replaced, and of cause the sprockets.

Nick it is great to see your sense of humour returning retirement agrees with you I think
          Dink

Comment

Thanks to all for the help. I think the chain must be replaced. I'm really curious as to what causes it to be tight and loose. Does it strectch more in some places than others?

Terry

Comment

Originally posted by TheNose
              Thanks to all for the help. I think the chain must be replaced. I'm really curious as to what causes it to be tight and loose. Does it strectch more in some places than others?

Terry
              Maybe Harleys only fire every so often and thereby only wore out certain portions of the chain. For other high tech solutions send me a pm

Comment

Working...
              X