Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suzuki Parts Website needed...

Hi,

Does suzuki have any website where i can browse parts diagrams and parts number so it can be used to identify and for ordering the required parts?

It's quite easy with kawasaki using the following link even with older/classic model:

If we have similar sites suzuki, would be a dream comes true...

tq

This site shows the original part number, and takes you through each part number that replaced the old one. Very nice. Very high prices if you buy something.
    Welcome to Alpha Sports Online Parts Catalog. Search our Online Store for Arctic Cat parts and accessories. We have one of the largest parts inventories on the Web. Authorized Dealer for Arctic Cat, CF Moto and AlphaSports. Hyosung Motorcycles. Pre-Order your 2014 Arctic Cat Snowmobiles and Arctic Cat Atv's, ETon ATV's, CF Moto Motorcycles. Snowmobile Parts, ATV Parts.

(You might need Firefox -- their site gets goofy with some browsers.)

This site uses the same Power Sports Network fiche as many other dealers. Very low prices, at least for people in the US.

I don't know who would ship to Malaysia, but you probably just need part numbers to order from your local dealer.
    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

I thought bike bandit was the best place for bits.

Comment

Ronayers.com

BikeBandit.com

Look under parts microfiche. They seem to have the best prices. I usually use bikebandit. Click the online parts.

Comment

Bike bandit has its own part numbers. Good site, just not so good for finding part numbers.

Comment

Bikebandit is very convenient, and they ship quickly and cheaply, but their parts prices are not that great and they use their own parts numbering system to discourage comparisons.

If I need bits and pieces and accessories for a few different brands of bikes, they're the bee's knees -- I've ordered stuff for two Suzukis, a Kawasaki, and a Honda, plus a few tools and some grips all on the same order.

Ron Ayers has slightly better pricing, but you have to supply your own part numbers -- they don't have fiches for most older bikes.

Flat Out has the best parts prices I've seen yet (just 20% over dealer cost), although some GS-ers report that they charge a few dollars more for shipping than expected. I recently used them for a large order and saved quite a bit of money, plus I was able to skip the shipping because I picked up my parts in person -- they're located about 15 minutes from my office.

Alpha-Sports has a unique and very useful fiche system, but their prices make my eyeballs bleed. I'd love to order from them and help support them, but I can't bring myself to pay full retail.
            1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
            2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
            2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
            Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

One other is www.mrcycles.com. Good customer service, good fiche, usually 8 day turn around to your door, prices about 10% higher than flatout but while flatout is cheap (if you order through net) it is very slow. If you call flatout to order prices are 15% higher.

Comment

Working...
              X