Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sito mufflers

GS750GUY here again.
    Anybody ever heard of SITO mufflers? Are they any good? What is the quality like? Where do you get them? Anyone had any experience with them? I'm looking to replace the mufflers on my 78 GS750.
    Thanks,
    GS750GUY

I've heard of them here in the UK. All stainless steel but very expensive compaired to say MIVV which I have on my bike. Free advice, don't go with MIVV. The finish was poor and has already started to go after only a year.

I will go for SITO next time round.

Suzuki mad

1981 GS1000ET
    1983 GS(X)1100ESD
    GSF1200K1

Comment

gs 750 mufflers

about 9 years ago l bought a second hand original exhaust system for my 76 gs 750.The headers were in very good condition but mufflers were rusty.A local wreckers shop in melbourne Australia by the name 'MOTOBITZ' sold a range of chrome aftermarket mufflers.The ones l bought from him looked nearly the same as the originals and are a chinese copy of the Dunstall mufflers that were made in the uk in the 70's.Unfortunately l dont remember the brand name but after carefully taking the originals off they were easy to fit . They have removeable bafflles and they are as loud as the 4 into 1 l had on the bike.My bike has original jetting and the bike runs fine.These mufflers are readily avilable in Australia and l paid $105 Australian dollars but that was 9 years ago . The chrome and finish of these mufflers are quite good. l dont ride my bike much and they still look in excellant condition.
      Sorry about not knowing brand name. Fellow gs owner Dave

Comment

Originally posted by GS750GUY View Post
        GS750GUY here again.
        Anybody ever heard of SITO mufflers? Are they any good? What is the quality like? Where do you get them? Anyone had any experience with them? I'm looking to replace the mufflers on my 78 GS750.
        Thanks,
        GS750GUY
        I put a set of these on my 79' GS850 last year and like them a lot. They look good and sound goood, fit well and appear to be high quality.

GS1000S
        78' GS1000EC
        79' GS850GN
        79' GS1000N
        79' GS1000EN
        81' GS1100EX

Comment

Working...
        X