Brake Calipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brake Calipers

Hi does anyone know if the front brake calipers from a gsx750ef will fit on a gsx750et without doing any alterations to them? or what other suzuki calipers will fit straight on,thanks.

I have a 1976 GS750 and just recently put later model GSXR750 twin calipers onto it. They were exactly the same only newer and stronger. The pipe work is a little different on some of the later ones that have 'anti-dive' forks but that can be changed and you use the hoses from the old calipers on the new ones etc.

Suzuki (like a lot of manufacturers) seemed to keep a lot of things fairly standard for many years.

Comment

Thats even better if i can get gsxr calipers on, do you have a pic of the calipers and what model and year they are off. Thanks

Comment

Early 80's model. Similar to this one -

as I said, you have to change the hoses etc becasue of the 'anti-dive' stuff but the calipers are all basically the same. The newer ones are generally just in better condition (for obvious reasons)

Comment

Those would be '85 and '86 models. Beyond that I'm fairly certain they won't just bolt on. I have a set of stock GS700 calipers if they'll help.

Comment

Working...
          X