Old School Gay handlebars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old School Gay handlebars

I have heard some say that the 78 gs750e bars should be coverted to superbike bars/aftermarket bars or something else like that. I had superbike bars. I hated them. Now I have installed the original 78gs750e bars, and I love them. This was the way the bike was engineered. All those that think we should covert.....well your wrong. I love my new bars!!! and new gay seat!!! But I am not gay-just for clarification

Man we don't care if you're gay or not. Just don't get caught riding side saddle!

Comment

Hey,

You may not be gay, but can I tell you something?

........that Datsun wagon you have is definately not the ideal wagon for picking up women.
      Frosty (falsely accused of "Thread-Hijacking"!)
      "Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."

Owner of:
      1982 GS1100E
      1995 Triumph Daytona 1200

Comment

Re: Old School Gay handlebars

Originally posted by MeterPig
        I have heard some say that the 78 gs750e bars should be coverted to superbike bars/aftermarket bars or something else like that. I had superbike bars. I hated them. Now I have installed the original 78gs750e bars, and I love them. This was the way the bike was engineered. All those that think we should covert.....well your wrong. I love my new bars!!! and new gay seat!!! But I am not gay-just for clarification
        My bike had the superbike bars when I bought it, and I have seen no reason to change them. I agree, the stock ones look "gay." 8)
        Kevin
        E-Bay: gsmcyclenut
        "Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff." Frank Zappa

1978 GS750(x2 "projects"), 1983 GS1100ED (slowly becoming a parts bike), 1982 GS1100EZ,
        Now joined the 21st century, 2013 Yamaha XTZ1200 Super Tenere.

Comment

Hey, now your getting personal

I sold my car...for $600. Now take that! Rode the bike around with the wife on the back. The handlebars work great for two people. Feels like a harly-that doesn't break down all the time! Just so you know, for the bars from weirdo. He didnt want them, they are awsome.

Comment

LOL

Hey MeterPig,

As Regis would say: "Good for you, Meter........"

And, in reference to your Harley joke,

"What do Harley's and dogs have in common?"

"They both like riding in the back of pick-up trucks"
            Frosty (falsely accused of "Thread-Hijacking"!)
            "Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."

Owner of:
            1982 GS1100E
            1995 Triumph Daytona 1200

Comment

Re: Old School Gay handlebars

Thats funny, my 750 came with the original stock bars and I hated them,so I changed them to superbike bars and I love'em. :-) :-)

Earl

[quote="MeterPig"]I have heard some say that the 78 gs750e bars should be coverted to superbike bars/aftermarket bars or something else like that. I had superbike bars. I hated them. Now I have installed the original 78gs750e bars, and I love them
              All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Another one is:
                What do a Harley and the Exxon Valdize have in common? :?

They both leak oil!

Comment

Are these the stock bars?

What's wrong with them?

Comment

Its difficult to say from the photo. The bars appear to be a little taller than stock. I just measured my stock 750 bars and they have 5 inches of rise, 6 inches of pullback and are 29 inches wide.

Earl

Originally posted by Al Munro
                    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Working...
                    X