No announcement yet.

Please help - 83 GS400ED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fairing looks pretty rashed in that one shot, but is it unsalvageable (sp?). Might try boat shop; here in the states, lots of boat shops do make oddly shaped plexy windshields, or maybe an established glass company near the coast. We used to fab oddly shaped peices of plexy for boats quite often. Plexy shapes pretty easily with a bit of heat. They would need the fairing to work with, and it might not come out exactly stock. If you still have the peices of the winsheild, take that to them, too.

As for the clutch parts, try www.alpha-sports.com. They are located in Maine. GOOD LUCK!!! :-D
    Mike

1982 GS1100EZ

Text messages with my youngest brother Daniel right after he was paralyzed:

Me: Hey Dan-O. Just wanted to say howdy & love ya!

Dan-O: Howdy and Love you too. Doing good, feeling good.

Me: Give 'em hell, Little Bro!

Dan-O: Roger that! :)

Comment

sorry, no part numbers. it is my recollection that the 425, 450, and 500 are all just evolutions from the original design 400cc. maybe all the way back to the 250cc?!
      check out the fische; http://www.alpha-sports.com/suzuki_parts.htm for part numbers and you can match them up, possibly

Comment

Gs400e

I've got two Gs400e , one '83 & one '84 . I live in Canada and it's not grey import bike . These models "E" was common in any showroom in Canada at that time ( du moin in Québec ) .

Comment

Working...
        X